April 4 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Bellefontaine in Bloom
Join us for our a brisk spring walk through Bellefontaine Cemetery and Arboretum! In the months of March, April, and May, we offer a two-hour walking tour of the cemetery and arboretum. This 2-hour walk will be led by one of our Master Guides who will convey highlights of the cemetery grounds, horticulture, and a variety of intriguing figures who call Bellefontaine their last address. Particular attention will be paid to the Horticulture side of the cemetery while in different levels of bloom during these spring tours.
- A limited number of registrations for the tour are available so reservations are required.
- Two-hour walking tours cover about 2 miles across moderate terrain.
- Please wear appropriate walking attire.
- We ask that everyone arrive between 15 to 20 minutes before tour time for a prompt departure.
- Tours are free; however donations to the Friends of Bellefontaine Cemetery are gratefully accepted.