- This event has passed.
Monster Jam, the most unexpected, unscripted and unforgettable motorsports experience for families and fans in the world today returns to St. Louis. The adrenaline-charged weekend is set for Jan. 21 and 22, 2023 at The Dome at America’s Center.
At Monster Jam, world-champion athletes and their 12,000-pound monster trucks tear up the dirt in wide-open competitions of speed and skill. The excitement begins at the Monster Jam Pit Party, where fans can see the massive trucks up-close, meet their favorite drivers and crews, get autographs, take pictures and enjoy other family-friendly activities.
At the St. Louis Monster Jam Stadium Championship Series Red, St. Louis fans will be on the edge of their seats as the trained drivers show off unbelievable skills and all-out racing in fierce head-to-head battles for the Event Championship. Engineered to perfection, the Monster Jam trucks push the limits in freestyle, skills and racing competitions, and the Stadium Series Red Champion will receive a highly-coveted automatic bid to the prestigious Monster Jam World Finals to compete for the title of World Champion.
Know Before You Go
Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Early Access Pit Party: 1:30pm – 2:30pm (Guests are required to have a Monster Jam event ticket and Early Access Pit Pass to enter)
- Pit Party: 2:30pm – 5:30pm (Guests are required to have a Monster Jam event ticket and Pit Pass to enter)
- Main Doors: 5:30pm
- Opening Ceremonies: 7:00pm
Sunday, January 22, 2023
- Pit Party: 11:30am – 1:30pm (Guests are required to have a Monster Jam event ticket and Pit Pass to enter)
- Main Doors: 1:30pm
- Opening Ceremonies: 3:00pm
Cashless Concession Stands
The Dome at America’s Center now operates cash-free at our concessions locations. Payment with debit or credit cards, Google Pay or Apple Pay is accepted.
Find downtown parking options. Please note the garage located at 710 N. 7th St. and the C9 Garage Located at 9th and Cole no longer exist. There will be NO public parking in the open parking lot North of the Dome off Cole and Broadway. PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN THIS LOCATION.
Cole is closed East and West from 7th street to 10th street, 9th street is closed North and South from Convention Plaza to Cole (access to the Holiday Inn is still available) and Dr Martin Luther King Drive is closed East and West from 9th Street to 10th Street.
Drop-offs/Pick-ups are suggested on Broadway between Cole and Convention Plaza
The Convention Center MetroLink stop is located at 6th and Washington and conveniently located to The Dome at America’s Center. For information about MetroBus, MetorLink or Metro Call-A-Ride please visit the Metro St Louis web site.
For information on mobile tickets please visit the Ticketmaster website.
- Main Box Office is located at 901 North Broadway between Cole and Convention Plaza
- Main Box Office opens at 12:00 PM Saturday January 21st and 10:00 AM Sunday January 22nd
- Pit Pass sales available at Main Box Office
- Attendees are required to have a Monster Jam event ticket and applicable Pit Pass to enter for the Pit Parties.
- Will Call is located at Main Box Office 901 North Broadway
- All guests 2 years old and older are required to have a ticket
- Everyone must have a ticket to enter the event.
- Pit Pass entrance is located at Entry A and Entry B
- Main Entrances Entry A (7th and Convention Plaza), Entry B (Broadway and Convention Plaza), Entry C (Broadway and Cole Street), Entry D on Cole Street
- ADA Entrances Broadway Central (located between Cole and Convention Plaza) and Entry A
For safety purposes, all guests entering the Dome at America’s Center are required to pass a security check that includes a walk-thru metal detector. In the event the metal detector alerts, you may be asked to empty the contents of your pockets and pass thru the metal detector again. The Dome at America’s Center reserves the right to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the event or other guests, or which are in breach of building policies and/or prohibited items. Any guest who declines to be searched may be denied entry or ejected from the Dome at America’s Center
Approved bags include: diaper bags/parent bags, clear plastic bags no larger than 12″ x 6″ x 12″, standard 1 gallon disposable zip-top bags, or a small clutch, with or without a handle, no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″. Any bags outside of the above will not be allowed into the venue. All bags are subject to search.
Large bags of any kind, Weapons, Food not dispensed by dome concessionaires, Glass Containers (of any kind) Beverages, Alcoholic Beverages, Chains (of any kind), Bottles, Cans, Coolers, Containers, Thermoses, Glitter or Confetti, Peanuts in the shell, Projectiles (i.e. Frisbees, footballs or beach balls), Poles or sticks of any kind, Laser Pens or Laser Pointers, Laptop Computers, Animals or pets (not including service animals), Artificial noisemakers of any kind (i.e. cowbells or air horns), Illegal drugs or Substances, Fireworks, Candles, Flares, Balloons, Firearms, Knives, Missiles and Weapons of any kind, Mace and Pepper Gas, Any item that could obstruct a guest’s view of the event, Any other item deemed dangerous or inappropriate by management, Any other item/s deemed to be offensive or of risk.
Guests are prohibited from bringing weapons into the stadium. The Dome at America’s Center does not provide weapon lockers and will not check in weapons at Guest Services. Weapons include, but are not limited to, the following: firearms, explosives, stun guns, handcuffs, brass knuckles, sticks, clubs, batons, martial arts instruments, pepper spray, tear gas, knives, etc. Guests found in possession of the above-mentioned items will be asked to remove the item from the facility or dispose of it. Guests who refuse to comply will be ejected from the facility and may be subject to arrest.
In order to provide the safest environment for all guests will not be permitted to exit and re-enter the Dome at America’s Center after the conclusion of the Pit Party and during the main event. Guests wishing to exit the Dome at America’s Center for any reason will not be allowed back into the facility after the Pit Party concludes.
Lost or separated parties
Guest should notify the Guest Services or Public Safety team for assistance.
The Dome at America’s Center is a smoke-free facility. A designated smoking area is set up in the courtyard near Gate A to allow guests access to smoke.
Code of Conduct
The Dome at America’s Center is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience. Guests have a right to expect an environment where:
- Guests will enjoy every event free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the restricted areas will be immediately ejected from the venue.
- Guests will not smoke in the venue.
- There will not be any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing.
- Guests will comply with requests from venue staff regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures. Guests will also be responsible for their own good time by reporting inappropriate behavior.
- Guests will be able to communicate instantly, discreetly and directly with America’s Center guest service center if assistance is needed in dealing with an unruly fan, a cleanup in their section or any issues and concerns that a guest may feel the need to report.
- Guests who violate the Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund and, to the extent their conduct constitutes a violation of law, may be subject to arrest.
Assumption of Risk
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. Any interaction in any public place poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19. We cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit.
By attending an event at the Dome at America’s Center, you assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting COVID-19 or any other communicable disease or illness, or a bacteria, virus, or other pathogens capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however, caused or contracted, and voluntarily waive all claims and potential claims against The America’s Center, St. Louis Convention and Visitor Commission (DBA Explore St. Louis), St. Louis Regional Convention and Sports Complex Authority, the event promoters, sponsors, operators, contractors, agencies, advertisers, and/or vendors, and each of their affiliated companies, and any of the respective present and future parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, members, officers, directors, employees, stakeholders, shareholders, agents, insurers, representatives, successors and assigns of each of the foregoing entities and persons relating to such risks.
This information is subject to change at any time.