How To Add The RAC App To Your Website
- Download the instructions and code snippet for the STL Arts App promotional icon of your choice.
- Locate access to your website’s admin dashboard or code files.
- Navigate to the appropriate page or file, depending on the desired location for the RAC App Promotional Module. The location you choose must support HTML code.
- Copy the code snippet for the desired STL Arts App promotional icon. Begin right after “BEGIN COPY” and end just before “END COPY“, leaving out the instructional text.
- Paste the code into the page or file between the appropriate elements.
- Ensure no additional spaces have been added by comparing the copied code to the original.
- Save the code and check the site for appearance and accuracy.
Please note, the exact steps you need to take may vary depending on the platform on which your website is built.
Primary STL Arts App Promotional Icon
This is the primary promotional icon for the Regional Arts Commission STL Arts & Events Calendar App. If possible, please place this icon on your website using the provided instructions.
Secondary STL Arts App Promotional Icon
This smaller icon is the secondary promotional icon for the Regional Arts Commission STL Arts & Events Calendar App. If your website cannot accommodate the larger primary icon, please use this one instead, placing it on your website using the provided instructions.