Join Missouri Citizens for the Arts (MCA) and the Regional Arts Commission (RAC) on the bus to Jefferson City for Arts Advocacy Day on Wednesday, February 8th.
Your ticket (FREE to you) includes roundtrip bus ride between St. Louis and Jefferson City (includes free WIFI), advocacy prep and training, networking opportunities, and more.
CLICK HERE to register today, secure your spot, and play a vital role in supporting the arts! At the aforementioned link, you can also register for Arts Advocacy Day and sign up for the Arts Advocacy Day St. Louis Area Training on February 2nd.
Further details regarding the day’s timeline are below:
- 6:30 AM: Load Bus at Frontenac Plaza behind the Neiman Marcus
- 7:00 AM: Depart from Frontenac Plaza
- 9:00 AM: Arrive at the Truman Building
- 10:00 AM: Registration
- 10:30 AM: Legislative briefing begins
- 11:30 AM: Walk to Capitol for visits and lunch
- 2:00 PM: Missouri Arts Council Arts Awards
- 3:30 PM: Load Bus to return to St. Louis
- 3:45 PM: Depart the Capitol
- 5:45 PM: Arrive at Frontenac Plaza
Missouri Citizens for the Arts remains dedicated to amplifying the collective voice of Missouri’s arts industry so that it is both loud and strong. During Missouri Arts Advocacy Week 2023, we will take our message directly to legislators via virtual and in-person meetings at the capitol and in-district.
Annually, MCA undertakes a concerted effort to contact all elected officials during their legislative session. And while we encourage year-round communications with senators and representatives, it is particularly important that all legislators hear from arts advocates living and working in their districts as the state’s budget is formulated. Join us collectively as we take our message directly to legislators on February 8th for Arts Advocacy Day!
RAC is proud to sponsor the bus to Jefferson City.