Dimensions: 76″ x 61″ x 30″ Year Completed: 1976 Material: Bronze Owner: Missouri Botanical Garden
About the artist:
Robert Lee Walker
Walker was raised in St. Louis, and taught sculpture at John Burroughs School in Ladue from 1950 to 1987. He continued to work at Burroughs until 1993 as an Artist in Residence. He received his B.F.A. from Washington University School of Fine Arts, and later did graduate work at the Cranbrook Academy of Art.