Public Showcase: ARTrepreneurs: Designing Bridges for Creative Innovation
Artists Working at the Crossroads of Creativity, Science and Business
Since 2016, RAC has partnered with the Center for Emerging Technologies (CET) and CIC St. Louis (CIC@CET) on a pilot project to provide two cohorts of St. Louis artists with a unique professional development experience to gain access to a community of inventive people at the epicenter of entrepreneurship. This opportunity is presented as an extension of RAC’s commitment to support the careers of artists in the St. Louis region.
The 2017-18 class is ending with an interactive showcase featuring the artists’ work, live entertainment, and a panel discussion with the artists.
– Bianca Fitzpatrick, Singer/Songwriter and Fashion Enthusiast
– Gina Grafos, Visual Artist
– Tim Hykes, User Experience Designer
– Lindsay Obermeyer, Artist and Creative Entrepreneur
– Neko Pilarcik-Tellez, Animator
– Kevin Street, Dancer and Musician